Beginning with the end in mind.
Our SEO strategy can be considered very “backwards.” Credit this to forward thinking that begins with the end result in mind. This is accomplished by posing questions which allow us to leave no stone left unturned.
For example: If Google was the final decider, which terms would you absolutely rank for? What would be the determining factors? What is your trust score, and how can this be capitalized?
When search engines trust your site, rankings increase, traffic goes up, and thus, so do sales. Here are some ways we make that happen for you:
- Designing evergreen content that people will continue to reference, such as how-to guides, best-of guides, et al
- Building relationships with trusted, authoritative sites
- Ongoing study of Google Analytics, Search Console, and proprietary analytics programs to discover what searchers/search engines want, and new areas to capitalize on
- Create micro-strategies that allow us to pursue the campaign from multiple levels
STRATEGIC LEVEL ONE – PLANNING
We structure a thorough needs analysis that looks at:
- Your competitive advantages
- Keywords that best describe your product/services/industry
- Analyze your price points and the key underlying forces to persuade
- Study web analytics and paid search data on top performing terms
STRATEGIC LEVEL TWO – DEEP RESEARCH
- In-depth research of SERPs and Rank Brain’s results
- Build blockage analysis with software and manual focal point reviews. Condense into a scoring table for analysis.
- Compile an industry-best, comprehensive backlink analysis that is the cornerstone of any successful SEO campaign.
- Build a competitor analysis report, providing essential insights into where your site fits into the current search engine market and what areas can be targeted for optimal campaign performance.
- Keyword research and analysis. Our staff of veteran SEO professionals will perform a cutting-edge keyword analysis targeting the best opportunities for your website and your ROI.
STRATEGIC LEVEL THREE – DETAILED ANALYSIS
- Review technical aspects of website to ensure it is search engine-friendly.
- Employ talented team of white-hat link building experts grow the SEO campaign.
- Have our relationship specialists reach out to engage authoritative websites and bloggers for interviews and earned media.
STRATEGIC LEVEL FOUR – POWER AND OPTIMIZE
- Joint meetings with top analytical talents to review all data to create a sophisticated, creative, practical and high-traction SEO Strategic Plan.
- Create 5-10 powerful content marketing strategies, including high-level media placements.
STRATEGIC LEVEL FIVE – REFINEMENT AND ADJUSTMENT (every two weeks)
Review all SEO related analytics data, rankings, and competitors to make strategic adjustments to content, linking, architecture, page development and outreach.