Join an exciting, established and internationally respected rapidly growing PR agency looking for a Proposal Writer to support our Sales team and Directors. You will manage specific project assignments and identify needed content and research to formulate client proposals to win new business. This position can be performed remotely.
Proposal Writer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write and Edit Proposals: Effectively convey information about prospective client needs and PR campaigns, understanding and presenting the nuances of how potential clients can tap into the power of earned media and digital media to grow their businesses. This position must handle multiple revisions, edit and re-edit proposal sections as needed, and ensure that proposals maintain a consistent tone and voice.
- Conduct Research: This position will develop proposals by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Own & Manage the Project: This position will accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years proposal writing experience
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Organization, time management, and presentation skills
- Expert in all Microsoft product, especially PowerPoint. Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Suite, image design software, WPM 60+, digital marketing software experience is a plus.
- Detail-oriented and team player
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Take the extra mile to meet deadlines and work both independently and in groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task are essential
- Deadline-Oriented and Process Improvement skills
- Strategic Planning and Market Knowledge
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Competitive pay
- 10 vacation days per year (they roll over if not used)
- 10 paid sick leave per year.
- 10 paid holidays beside your vacation and sick leave per year
- Professional development opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life insurance
- College degree in Communications, Marketing or Business
- Able to demonstrate highly proficient writing skills Proven experience in business-to-business marketing communications
- Successful track record in developing highly effective and innovative campaigns
- Minimum of 3 years in a strategic marketing communications position
- Knowledge of print and digital marketing communications tools and techniques and related developments like social media and campaign marketing
- Strong writing skills
- Strong market awareness
- Basic IT awareness and skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Create and edit company communications including data sheets, brochures, customer success stories, web content, advertising copy, sales presentations, sales communications tools
- Excellent organizations practices with attention to detail
- Driven, resourceful and independent
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment were change is normal